|Final Brochure: Tanzania||1.88 MB|
- Walk amongst the wildlife of the Eastern Serengeti at a 10,000-acre private nature reserve, affectionately nicknamed “Giraffic Park” for its high concentration of giraffe.
- Meet and interact with the local Maasai people while learning about their pastoralist way of life.
- Visit the iconic Serengeti ecosystem during the lush Green Season, when thousands of animals will give birth to their young – a spectacular time to spot lion cubs, wildebeest calves, zebra foals and other baby animals of all kinds.
- Explore the breathtaking Ngorongoro Crater, the only place where you can see all of the Big Five - Lion, Leopard, African Buffalo, Elephant and Rhinoceros.
- Dive into the history of Olduvai Gorge, where the remains of our earliest hominid ancestors were discovered by the Leakey family.
- Rest soundly in exclusive tented Nyumba camps, where you’ll get the best of both worlds: unmatched access and proximity to Tanzania’s wilderness and generous Western-style amenities, including superior service, comfortable beds with fine linens and delicious gourmet cuisine.
- Conclude your adventure with a luxury stay at the award-winning Gibb’s Farm, which was named Africa’s best hotel two years in a row by Travel + Leisure.
- COVID-19 Update: Thomson Safaris takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart the U.S.EN ROUTE FROM U.S.
Day 2: ARRIVE ARUSHA
Day 3: EASTERN SERENGETI PRIVATE RESERVE
Day 4: EASTERN SERENGETI PRIVATE RESERVE
Day 5: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Day 6: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Day 7: OLDUVAI GORGE / NGORONGORO CRATER
Day 8: NGORONGORO HIGHLANDS
Day 9: NGORONGORO HIGHLANDS
Day 10: NGORONGORO HIGHLANDS / ARUSHA
Day 11: NGORONGORO HIGHLANDS / ARUSHA /DEPART