Feb. 3 – 14, 2020 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
- Enjoy world-class wildlife viewing in the Serengeti during the peak of the Great Migration of wildebeest and zebra.
- Venture onto the floor of Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest unbroken volcanic caldera and home to 30,000 large mammals.
- Experience guided bush walks, night drives by spotlight and intimate Maasai culture at a private 10,000 acre nature refuge in the Eastern Serengeti.
- Stay in the heart of the wilderness at three unique Thomson Safaris Nyumba Camps.
- Finish your adventure with eco-friendly luxury, farm-to-table cuisine and gorgeous scenery at Gibbs Farm, the 2018 Top Lodge in Africa by Travel & Leisure Magazine.
- Extend your Tanzanian adventure with an optional extension to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar.