Jan. 13 – 24, 2022 [waitlist only]
Jan. 4 – 15, 2022
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Antarctica||1.06 MB|
- New second departure dates Jan. 4 – 15, 2022.
- Explore the South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula, a beautiful island chain filled with an impressive variety of wildlife.
- Cruise aboard the perfect vessel for exploration. Ocean Victory is an Ice Class 1A super (equivalent to Polar Class 6), featuring 83% staterooms with balconies and a unique X-Bow ship design. The inverted bow quickens the Drake Passage crossing as it slices through waves, reducing rolling by 80%—and helping to prevent possible seasickness. This proven technology produces very low levels of noise and vibration.
- Enjoy the company and keen insights of expert expedition guides, scientists, and lecturers throughout the journey.
- Explore at your own pace, with numerous passenger landings and discoveries throughout the voyage, aided by a nimble ﬂeet of Zodiacs and knowledgeable guides.
- Join the optional Sea Kayaking excursion. This is a one-time opportunity to explore the outstanding grandeur and magical beauty of the polar regions using a kayak. Participants must have prior kayaking experience.
- Take advantage of the ship’s impressive amenities, including a heated infinity swimming pool, two hot tubs, spa, gym, lounges, outdoor bar, and interactive dining experience.