Jan. 26 – Feb. 8, 2019 [on request]
Number of days:
$11,890 [From approx.]
Thomas P. Gohagan & Co
- Unique, 14-day itinerary featuring a nine-night cruise to the world’s last great frontier and two nights in vibrant Buenos Aires.
- Best value in the market.
- Exclusively chartered, Five-Star, ice-class ship—the best vessel to cruise Antarctic waters.
- Ample time for onshore exploration.
- A rare destination replete with majestic coastal scenery and remarkable wildlife such as penguins, whales and more.
- Zodiac excursions led by a team of expert naturalist guides of diverse fields of study.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise; all meals are included aboard ship.
- Lectures aboard ship on natural wonders and wildlife.
- Spectacular Iguazú Falls Post-Program Option.
- Exceptional value and perennially popular program!