|Preliminary Brochure: Antarctica||1.37 MB|
- Join us for this spectacular 14-day journey featuring a nine-night exclusively chartered cruise to Antarctica, Earth’s last frontier.
- Cruise aboard the intimate LE BORÉAL the finest vessels in Antarctic waters, combining innovative design with personalized service and featuring private balconies in 95% of the 110 deluxe, ocean-view Suites and Staterooms.
- Retrace the sea lanes navigated by storied explorers Shackleton, Amundsen and Scott and be among the fortunate few to set foot on the continent of Antarctica.
- Led by our onboard expedition team of naturalists, enjoy guided excursions aboard sturdy Zodiac craft amid floating ice sculptures, intricate ecosystems and abundant wildlife, including humpback whales, leopard seals and Adélie penguins that exhibit little or no fear of humans.
- A series of enriching lectures on this pristine wilderness completes your optimal Antarctic expedition.
- Spend two nights in the Five-Star INTERCONTINENTAL BUENOS AIRES HOTEL, including a tour of Argentina’s vibrant capital city.
- Extend your journey with the exclusive three-night Iguazú Falls Post-Program Option.
- This unique itinerary is an exceptional value and perennially popular.
Day 1: Depart the U.S.
Day 2: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Day 3: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Day 4: Buenos Aires/Fly to Ushuaia/Embark Le Boréal
Day 5: Cruising the Drake Passage
Day 6: Cruising the Drake Passage
Day 7: Neumayer Channel/Port Lockroy
Day 8: Petermann Island/Lemaire Channel
Day 9: Neko Harbor/Paradise Bay
Day 10: Deception Island/Neptunes Bellows/ Pendulum Cove/Half Moon Island
Day 11: Cruising the Weddell Sea
Day 12: Cruising the Drake Passage
Day 13: Ushuaia, Argentina/Disembark ship/ Fly to Buenos Aires/Depart for the U.S.
Day 14: Arrive in the U.S.
*Itinerary is dependent on weather, ice and sea conditions and is subject to change.