Oct. 2 – 14, 2021
Number of days:
Eureka by Cal Discoveries Travel
|Preliminary Flyer: Borneo||2.77 MB|
- Immerse yourself in 1500 species of orchids, 289 birds, and 290 types of butterflies at the Kinabalu Park home of the world’s largest flower, the Rafflesia.
- Visit the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation center, the only representation of the great apes outside Africa. Other protected animals, including Malay sun bears, baby elephants, and wild cats, also reside here.
- Lodge within one of the world’s richest forests, the Dipterocarp, with magnificent views of the forest, mountains, and the Danum River.
- Embark on guided boat tours along the Kinabatangan River, viewing wildlife, birds, and rainforest habitat.
- Observe proboscis monkeys at the Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Santuary locaed within an Oil Palm estate allowing a very close range to the primates.
- Visit the Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre, seeing rescued sun bears in the rehabilitation process in a natural habitat.
- Trek along the “coffin trail” to an ancient Kadazandusun burial site at Coffin Cliff, with optional water tubing excursion down the Danum River.