Aug. 5 – 14, 2020
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Russia||3.48 MB|
- Experience the opulence of the age of czars on this eight-night adventure through Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- In Moscow, stride across Red Square, wonder at St. Basil’s swirling domes and discover the city’s beautiful Metro stations.
- Inside the Kremlin walls, glimpse gilded crowns, carriages and Faberge eggs.
- Visit Baroque Novodevichy Convent and its cemetery, the resting place of notables including Chekov and Khrushchev.
- Then, travel by high-speed rail to St. Petersburg, Russia’s cultured “window to Europe,” and stroll among the city’s canals and lavish cathedrals.
- Visit Peterhof, the palace of Peter the Great, and Catherine Palace, the splendid summer home of the Romanovs.
- Watch dancers warm up at the Saint Petersburg Classic Ballet School, and view the masterworks at the famed State Hermitage Museum.
- Along the way, local experts share the secrets of Russia’s culture and heritage.
- Enjoy a country lunch and vodka tasting, an extensive meal plan featuring wine with dinner and first-class accommodations.