- Be awestruck by the sumptuous, priceless treasures of Russia’s emperors and empresses.
- Study the fine details of artistic masterpieces at the internationally acclaimed Hermitage Museum.
- Feel the mist from the fountains as you stroll the grand promenades of Peter the Great’s opulent palace.
- Take in sweeping vistas of the Russian countryside on a high-speed train from Moscow to St. Petersburg.
- Walk through Red Square and admire the remarkable, iconic St. Basil’s Cathedral.
- Experience three UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Explore Russia’s magnetic grandeur on this riveting eight-night journey to Moscow and St. Petersburg. Today, these celebrated cities offer an intriguing interplay of dramatic history, artistic treasures, and trendy restaurants, shops and nightlife. In Moscow’s Red Square, admire the colorful domes of St. Basil’s Cathedral and head underground to see the ornately decorated Metro stations. Inside the Kremlin, marvel at imperial riches, including Fabergé eggs and priceless jewelry. Then glide on a high-speed train to St. Petersburg, filled with enchanting canals and palaces. Be dazzled by Peter the Great’s sumptuous estate, and go backstage at the Mariinsky Theater, where ballet legends electrified audiences. Enjoy early access to the State Hermitage Museum’s spectacular art collection. At a country house, celebrate folk traditions with regional dishes and live entertainment. This engaging program features first-class hotels, city tours and an extensive meal plan, including wine with dinner. Delight in the ambience of small-group travel, a dedicated Travel Director and lectures on Russian culture and history.