- Experience the opulence of the age of czars on this eight-night adventure through Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- In Moscow, stride across Red Square, wonder at St. Basil’s swirling domes and discover the city’s beautiful Metro stations.
- Inside the Kremlin walls, glimpse gilded crowns, carriages and Fabergé eggs.
- Take a guided walk in Novodevichy Cemetery, the resting place of notables including Chekov and Khrushchev.
- Then, travel by high-speed rail to St. Petersburg, Russia’s cultured “window to Europe,” where you’ll marvel at lavish cathedrals and cruise along its pretty canals.
- Visit Peterhof, the palace of Peter the Great, and Catherine Palace, the splendid summer home of the Romanovs.
- Watch dancers warm up at the Saint Petersburg Theater Classic Ballet School, and enter the celebrated State Hermitage Museum early to admire artistic masterpieces.
- Throughout your journey, local experts share insights about Russia’s culture and heritage.
- Enjoy a country lunch and vodka tasting, a generous meal plan featuring wine with dinner and first-class accommodations.
- AHI Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Moscow, Russia
Day 3: Moscow
Day 4: Moscow
Day 5: Moscow
Day 6: St. Petersburg
Day 7: St. Petersburg
Day 8: St. Petersburg
Day 9: Peterhof | Catherine Palace
Day 10: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.