May 19 – 30, 2020 [singles: on request]
Number of days:
190 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Experience the timeless splendor of Japan and South Korea on this unique, custom-designed itinerary, featuring three nights in Kyoto and a seven-night cruise across the full length of the serene Inland Sea of Japan from Himeji, including historic ports of Japan such as Miyajima, Sakaiminato and Moji and Ulsan, South Korea.
- On board the exclusively chartered, Five-Star small ship Le Soléal, featuring only 110 ocean-view Suites and Staterooms, enjoy this 280-mile stretch of scenic, tranquil ocean with port calls at captivating points of interest, including seven UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- In the enchanting city of Kyoto, visit opulent temples and the Nijō Castle, an imperial gem.
- Walk through the imposing Peace Memorial Park in Hiroshima, tour the Itsukushima Shrine in Miyajima with its awe-inspiring Great Torii Gate and see the impressive Himeji Castle, the largest and best-preserved feudal structure from medieval Japan.
- In Gyeongju, South Korea, visit the Buddhist Bulguksa Temple and the ancient Silla Kingdom Royal Burial Mounds.
- Tokyo Pre-Program and Osaka and Nara Post-Program Options are available.