- The new dates for the Intriguing India trip are Nov. 5 –19, 2021.
- Survey the contrasts between Old and New Delhi with sightseeing and an informative talk by an art historian during a guided tour of the capital.
- Travel to Agra to see the colors of sunrise and sunset paint the ivory-white Taj Mahal mausoleum, and visit an artisan workshop to learn about the tradition of its handcrafted marble inlay.
- Discover the 16th-century Agra Fort—a colossal, red sandstone and marble complex of palaces, mosques, and courtyards,which was the main residence of the Mughal emperors.
- Delight in a performance of Raas Leela—an Indian dance traced back to sacred Hindu writings.
- Explore Keoladeo National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where nearly 400 species of birds have been recorded, including the rare Siberian crane.
- Enjoy authentic cultural-immersion activities, including a cooking class, puppet show, and yoga session.
- Watch for chances to spot aJungle Book of creatures at Ranthambhore National Park: tigers, desert fox, jackal, mongoose, sloth bear and 50 species of butterflies.
- Journey to Jaipur, the “Pink City,” renowned for sensational shopping and the architectural treasures of Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort, and the City Palace.
- Drop into an artisan’s workshop to see how gems from all over the world are processed into jewelry.
- In picturesque Udaipur, tour the magnificent City Palace—the largest palace complex in Rajasthan, which includes a museum housing a myriad of historical artifacts and royal memorabilia.
- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime stay at the legendary Taj Lake Palace, an 18th-century royal summer palace constructed from white marble on an island in Lake Pichola.
- Orbridge Program Terms and Conditions.
- Orbridge is proud to announce that for all new bookings received for future tours, each guest’s deposit will be refunded in full if the cancellation notice is received more than 90 calendar days prior to departure (180 days for Antarctica or Trans-Siberian Railway). Orbridge and Cal Discoveries Travel understand that especially during these times, enhanced flexibility and peace of mind is important.
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: En route from U.S.
Day 2: Arrive in Delhi, India
Day 3: Old Delhi / New Delhi
Day 4: Delhi / Agra
Day 5: Agra
Day 6: Agra / Bharatpur
Day 7: Bharatpur / Ranthambhore
Day 8: Ranthambhore
Day 9: Ranthambhore / Jaipur
Day 10: Jaipur
Day 11: Jaipur
Day 12: Jaipur / Udaipur
Day 13: Udaipur
Day 14: Udaipur / Flight to Delhi / Depart for U.S.
Day 15: En route to U.S.