- Survey the contrasts between Old and New Delhi with sightseeing and an informative talk by an art historian during a guided tour of the capital.
- Travel to Agra to see the colors of sunrise and sunset paint the ivory-white Taj Mahal mausoleum, and visit an artisan workshop to learn about the tradition of its handcrafted marble inlay.
- Discover the 16th-century Agra Fort—a colossal, red sandstone and marble complex of palaces, mosques, and courtyards,which was the main residence of the Mughal emperors.
- Delight in a performance of Raas Leela—an Indian dance traced back to sacred Hindu writings.
- Explore Keoladeo National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where nearly 400 species of birds have been recorded, including the rare Siberian crane.
- Enjoy authentic cultural-immersion activities, including a cooking class, puppet show, and yoga session.
- Watch for chances to spot aJungle Book of creatures at Ranthambhore National Park: tigers, desert fox, jackal, mongoose, sloth bear and 50 species of butterflies.
- Journey to Jaipur, the “Pink City,” renowned for sensational shopping and the architectural treasures of Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort, and the City Palace.
- Drop into an artisan’s workshop to see how gems from all over the world are processed into jewelry.
- In picturesque Udaipur, tour the magnificent City Palace—the largest palace complex in Rajasthan, which includes a museum housing a myriad of historical artifacts and royal memorabilia.
- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime stay at the legendary Taj Lake Palace, an 18th-century royal summer palace constructed from white marble on an island in Lake Pichola.
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: En route from U.S.
Day 2: Arrive in Delhi, India
Day 3: Old Delhi / New Delhi
Day 4: Delhi / Agra
Day 5: Agra
Day 6: Agra / Bharatpur
Day 7: Bharatpur / Ranthambhore
Day 8: Ranthambhore
Day 9: Ranthambhore / Jaipur
Day 10: Jaipur
Day 11: Jaipur
Day 12: Jaipur / Udaipur
Day 13: Udaipur
Day 14: Udaipur / Flight to Delhi / Depart for U.S.
Day 15: En route to U.S.