Apr. 13 – 27, 2019 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
$5,349 [and up]
|Final Brochure: Japan Cruise||900.96 KB|
- Uncover the breadth of Japanese culture on a 13-night cruise that takes you beyond Honshu, Japan’s largest island, to the other main islands of Hokkaido, Kyushu and Shikoku.
- Aboard the Azamara Quest, visit 10 ports on these islands and Busan, South Korea. Discover the Japan you want to experience on optional excursions, and longer stays in ports allow you to linger and take in more local life.
- From a tea ceremony to a tour of Hiroshima’s somber Peace Memorial and a lesson in making udon noodles to temple and garden tours, the choices are yours!
- Overnight in the vibrant, cosmopolitan city of Kobe, where you may want to try famous Kobe beef and explore the most diverse city in Japan.
- Join the complimentary AzAmazing Evening, a special event that features an authentic cultural experience.
- While onboard, enjoy stellar service, deluxe accommodations and an extensive meal program with five dining venues.