Nov. 2 – 16, 2020
Number of days:
$4,097 [including air from SFO]
|Final Brochure: Journey Through Vietnam||2.89 MB|
- Tour French-accented Hanoi including the marvelous Temple of Literature and the “Hanoi Hilton,” the infamous prison during the Vietnam War.
- Visit breathtaking Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO site with thousands of limestone formations in the South China Sea.
- Tour the acclaimed Cham Museum in Da Nang.
- Spend three nights at a luxurious resort in Da Nang.
- Enjoy excursions to charming Hoi An, a UNESCO site, and to a farming settlement for glimpses of daily life.
- Participate in a hands-on cooking lesson followed by dinner in Hoi An.
- In the ancient capital Hue tour the Imperial City and cruise the Perfume River to peaceful Thien Mu Pagoda and the tombs of the emperors.
- Explore the Mekong Delta by boat to witness daily life firsthand: the colorful floating markets, riverside farms and fisheries, rice processing plants, and local communities.
- In spirited, cosmopolitan Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) tour Reunification Palace, the History Museum, and the underground Cu Chi Tunnels utilized during the war.
- COVID-19 Update: As this tour is still at least several months away, we are still planning to operate at this time and will continue to diligently monitor the situation.
- While we remain hopeful that the global situation will improve significantly before this tour, we also recognize that these are difficult and uncertain times. With that in mind, we want to provide additional flexibility with regard to payments for our Odysseys Unlimited tours departing in 2020 and reduce any financial concerns you might have. We have therefore extended your final payment due date to45 daysprior to departure from the previously advertised 95 days. Any payments made to Odysseys Unlimited, including deposits previously advertised as partially or fully non-refundable, will now be fully refundable up until 45 days prior to departure.