Nov. 3 – 17, 2022
Number of days:
From $3,895 [including air from SFO]
- With a three-night stay in Hanoi, touring in this French-accented city includes the marvelous Temple of Literature and the “Hanoi Hilton,” the infamous prison during the Vietnam War.
- Visit breathtaking Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO site with thousands of limestone formations in the South China Sea.
- Tour the acclaimed Cham Museum in Da Nang.
- Spend three nights at a luxurious beachfront resort in Da Nang.
- Enjoy excursions to charming Hoi An, a UNESCO site; and to a farming settlement for glimpses of daily life.
- Participate in a hands-on cooking lesson followed by dinner in Hoi An.
- In the ancient capital Hue tour the Imperial City, a UNESCO site; and the bustling Central Market.
- Cruise the Perfume River to peaceful Thien Mu Pagoda and the tombs of the emperors.
- Explore the Mekong Delta by boat to witness daily life firsthand: the colorful floating markets, riverside farms and fisheries, rice processing plants, and local communities.
- In spirited, cosmopolitan Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) tour Reunification Palace, the History Museum, and the underground Cu Chi Tunnels utilized during the war.
- Discover Angkor Wat’s amazing temples and statuary, and also the Cambodian capital of Phnom Penh on an optional 5-day/3-night post-tour extension.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.