Nov. 3 – 17, 2022
Number of days:
From $4,197 [including air from SFO]
|Final Brochure: Vietnam||3.61 MB|
- With a three-night stay in Hanoi, touring in this French-accented city includes the marvelous Temple of Literature and the “Hanoi Hilton,” the infamous prison during the Vietnam War.
- Visit breathtaking Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO site with thousands of limestone formations in the South China Sea.
- Tour the acclaimed Cham Museum in Da Nang.
- Spend three nights at a luxurious beachfront resort in Da Nang.
- Enjoy excursions to charming Hoi An, a UNESCO site; and to a farming settlement for glimpses of daily life.
- Participate in a hands-on cooking lesson followed by dinner in Hoi An.
- In the ancient capital Hue tour the Imperial City, a UNESCO site; and the bustling Central Market.
- Cruise the Perfume River to peaceful Thien Mu Pagoda and the tombs of the emperors.
- Explore the Mekong Delta by boat to witness daily life firsthand: the colorful floating markets, riverside farms and fisheries, rice processing plants, and local communities.
- In spirited, cosmopolitan Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) tour Reunification Palace, the History Museum, and the underground Cu Chi Tunnels utilized during the war.
- Discover Angkor Wat’s amazing temples and statuary, and also the Cambodian capital of Phnom Penh on an optional 5-day/3-night post-tour extension.
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2022) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- COVID-19 Protocol Update