Feb. 25-Mar. 13, 2018
Number of days:
$5,487 [including air from SFO]
Odysseys Unlimited Inc.
|Final Brochure: India||4.49 MB|
- In bustling Delhi, the apex of the country’s Golden Triangle, explore the sights of Old and New Delhi.
- Visit legendary Jaipur, one of the great cities of the Rajput known for its pink sandstone buildings.
- Enjoy a home-hosted dinner with a Rajasthani family in Jaipur.
- Stay for two nights at Ranthambore National Park, once a royal hunting ground, and search for elusive Bengal tigers and other wildlife.
- Embark on an afternoon camel safari in Kalakho and meet the Meena tribespeople in their homes.
- In Agra visit the sublime Taj Mahal as well as Agra Fort, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Witness Hindu pilgrims performing their rituals on the Ganges River in the holy city of Varanasi.
- Visit Sarnath, an important Buddhist pilgrimage site, to see the temples and stupas and tour the museum with its superb collection of Buddhist artifacts.