Jan. 27 – Feb. 12, 2022
Number of days:
From $5,187 [including air from SFO]
|Final Brochure: India||4.32 MB|
- In bustling Delhi, the apex of the country’s renowned Golden Triangle, encounter the fascinating sights of Old and New Delhi.
- Visit legendary Jaipur, one of the great cities of the Rajput, known for its pink sandstone buildings.
- Enjoy a home-hosted dinner with a Rajasthani family in Jaipur.
- Stay for two nights near Ranthambore National Park, once a royal hunting ground, and take game drives in search of elusive Bengal tigers and other wildlife.
- Embark on a village walk in pastoral Kalakho to meet local Meena tribespeople in their homes.
- Stop in ancient Abhaneri to see the Chand Baori step well, an architectural marvel with 3,500 steps.
- In Agra, savor a travel highlight with a visit to the sublime Taj Mahal as well as imposing Agra Fort, both UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- In the holy city of Varanasi witness Hindu pilgrims performing their rituals on the Ganges River, then travel by river to attend a traditional aarti ceremony.
- Visit Sarnath, an important Buddhist pilgrimage site, to see the temples and stupas and tour the museum with its superb collection of Buddhist artifacts.
- Absorb the beauty of the Himalayan kingdom of Nepal on a special journey with an optional 5-day/4-night post-tour extension.
- Odysseys Unlimited Terms and Conditions.
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2022) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- COVID-19 Protocol Update