|Preliminary Flyer: Singapore, Thailand and Angkor Wat||499.79 KB|
|Reservation Form||42.29 KB|
- NEW DATES: Oct. 28 – Nov. 10, 2021
- Discover the diversity of Southeast Asia on this 10-night adventure that takes you from the modern metropolis of Singapore to the ancient Khmer temples at Angkor.
- Witness Singapore’s top attractions and Peranakan heritage through traditional cooking and handicraft demonstrations.
- Bask in luxury aboard the Eastern & Oriental Express and marvel at lush countryside as we journey north to Thailand.
- In Bangkok, cruise the Chao Phraya River and explore the city’s palaces and shrines.
- Marvel at the ancient Thai capital of Ayutthaya and explore the unforgettable Angkor Wat, plus experience the magic of other legendary temples.
- Experiment with new flavors as you delve into the region’s exciting food culture, learning the secrets to homemade Chinese dumplings and strolling through spice markets.
- Additionally, enjoy an extensive meal plan, including wine with dinner, and first-class accommodations as your expert local guides provide context and insight all along the way.
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1:Depart gateway city
Day 2: Cross international date line
Day 3: Singapore
Day 4: Singapore
Day 5: Singapore | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Day 6: Kuala Kangsar
Day 7: Kanchanaburi, Thailand | Bangkok
Day 8: Bangkok
Day 9: Ayutthaya
Day 10: Siem Reap, Cambodia
Day 11: Siem Reap
Day 12: Siem Reap
Day 13: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.
For more details view the AHI Website