Feb. 25 – Mar. 10, 2019 [on request only]
Number of days:
$6,795 [and up]
|Final Brochure: Singapore, Thailand, and Angkor Wat||1.42 MB|
- In modern cities and centuries-old ruins, discover the diversity of Southeast Asia during a 10-night journey to Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and Cambodia.
- Explore Singapore’s Malaysian and Chinese roots in traditional neighborhoods and taste homemade dumplings at a cooking demonstration.
- Embark on a two-night train journey to Bangkok aboard the elegant Eastern & Oriental Express, which transports you back to the golden age of travel in its cherry-paneled cars.
- In Kuala Kangsar and Kanchanaburi, choose from a selection of included excursions, featuring hiking, river cruises, plantation tours and more.
- In Bangkok, visit golden temples and cruise the Thonburi canals for a look at everyday life.
- Explore the ruins of the ancient capital of Ayutthaya.
- Fly to Siem Reap, and discover the serene Angkor temples, and cultural shows introduce you to Cambodian music and dance.
- Enjoy deluxe accommodations and an extensive meal plan with wine at dinner.