Oct. 19 – Nov. 1, 2020
Number of days:
|Final Flyer: Singapore, Thailand, and Angkor Wat||1.48 MB|
- Discover the diversity of Southeast Asia on this 10-night adventure from the modern metropolis of Singapore to the ancient Khmer temples at Angkor.
- Tour Singapore’s top attractions and experience its Peranakan heritage through traditional cooking and handicrafts.
- Bask in the luxury of the golden age of train travel aboard the Eastern & Oriental Express.
- Take in the stunning countryside en route to Thailand, then cruise exotic Bangkok’s Chao Phraya River and explore its palaces and shrines.
- Visit Thailand’s ancient capital Ayutthaya as well as the sublime and unforgettable Angkor Wat and other temples at these two UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Experiment with new flavors as you delve into the region’s exciting food culture, learning the secrets to homemade Chinese dumplings and strolling through spice markets.
- Additionally, enjoy an extensive meal plan, including wine with dinner, and first-class accommodations as your expert local guides provide context and insight all along the way.