Jul. 30 – Aug. 12, 2019 [on request only]
Number of days:
$9,995 [and up]
|Final Brochure: Trans-Siberian Railway||1.23 MB|
- Embark upon an unparalleled journey through history on this legendary network of rails.
- Enjoy modern amenities, comfortable lodging, and exciting excursions as you leisurely traverse two countries by private train during this epic adventure.
- During a city tour of Ulan Bator, visit the Choijin Lama Temple before experiencing a performance of traditional Mongolian folk arts.
- Travel to the Mongolian Alps to wonder at the majestic landscape and otherworldly rock formations.
- Explore Lake Baikal—the largest freshwater reservoir in the world—during a short boat excursion and swimming opportunity.
- In Irkutsk, see the Okhlopkov Drama Theatre, the new memorial to Tsar Alexander III, and the market hall during a panoramic city tour.
- While on board the Tsar’s Gold train, partake in a vodka tasting accompanied by traditional Russian snacks and red caviar while traversing the diverse eastern Siberian countryside.
- At Kazan, see the Tartar mosques and the most famous Russian Orthodox cathedral.
- Tour Kazan’s Kremlin and learn about the turbulent history of the relationship between the Tartars, the Cossacks, and the Russians.
- Meet a local guide in Moscow and explore the Red Square, Stalin’s bunker, and the Empire Tower.
- Enjoy an exclusive opening for a private ceremony at St. Basil’s Cathedral before a special lunch at Zhivago Restaurant.