Jul. 12 – 25, 2020
Number of days:
|Final Flyer: Trans-Siberian Railway||991.13 KB|
- During a city tour of Ulaanbaatar, visit the Choijin Lama Temple before experiencing a performance of traditional Mongolian folk arts.
- Travel to the Mongolian Alps to wonder at the majestic landscape and otherworldly rock formations.
- Enjoy an extensive city tour through Ulan Ude.
- Explore Lake Baikal—the largest freshwater reservoir in the world—during a boat excursion, followed by a picnic dinner on the shore (weather permitting).
- In Irkutsk, see the Okhlopkov Drama Theatre, the new memorial to Tsar Alexander III, and the market hall during a panoramic city tour.
- Partake in a vodka tasting accompanied by traditional Russian snacks and red caviar while traversing the diverse eastern Siberian countryside.
- While in Yekaterinburg, view the Church of All Saints—built to commemorate the lives lost of Russian Tsar Nicholas II and his family in 1918.
- During a tour of Kazan, see the Tartar mosques and the most famous Russian Orthodox cathedral.
- Also tour Kazan’s Kremlin and learn about the turbulent history of the relationship between the Tartars, the Cossacks, and the Russians.
- Meet a local guide in Moscow to explore Red Square, the Kremlin, and the Empire Tower.
- Also enjoy a private opening at St. Basil’s Cathedral before a special lunch at Grand Café Dr. Zhivago.