Aug. 2 – 15, 2022
Number of days:
- During a city tour of Ulaanbaatar, visit the Choijin Lama Temple before experiencing a performance of traditional Mongolian folk arts.
- Travel to the Mongolian Alps to wonder at the majestic landscape and otherworldly rock formations.
- Enjoy a special lunch in a Mongolian yurt.
- Delight in a variety of local musical performances throughout the program.
- Explore Lake Baikal—the largest freshwater reservoir in the world—during a boat excursion, followed by a picnic dinner on the shore (weather permitting).
- In Irkutsk, see the Okhlopkov Drama Theatre, the new memorial to Tsar Alexander III, and the market hall during a panoramic city tour.
- Join a local family in their home for a traditional meal, and learn more about their daily life and customs during this cultural immersion opportunity.
- Partake in a vodka tasting accompanied by traditional Russian snacks and red caviar while traversing the diverse eastern Siberian countryside.
- Celebrate with a champagne toast while crossing the border between two continents—Asia and Europe.
- While in Yekaterinburg, view the Church of All Saints—built to commemorate the lives of Russian Tsar Nicholas II and his family who died in 1918.
- During a tour of Kazan, see the Tatar mosques and the most famous Russian Orthodox cathedral. Also tour Kazan’s Kremlin and learn about the turbulent history of the relationship between the Tatars, the Cossacks, and the Russians.
- Meet a local guide in Moscow to explore Red Square, the Kremlin, and Moscow City.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the Orbridge website.
- Orbridge is proud to announce that for all new bookings received for future tours, each guest’s deposit will be refunded in full if the cancellation notice is received more than 90 calendar days prior to departure (180 days for Antarctica or Trans-Siberian Railway). Orbridge and Cal Discoveries Travel understand that especially during these times, enhanced flexibility and peace of mind is important.
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.