- During a city tour of Ulaanbaatar, visit the Choijin Lama Temple before experiencing a performance of traditional Mongolian folk arts.
- Travel to the Mongolian Alps to wonder at the majestic landscape and otherworldly rock formations.
- Enjoy a special lunch in a Mongolian yurt.
- Delight in a variety of local musical performances throughout the program.
- Explore Lake Baikal—the largest freshwater reservoir in the world—during a boat excursion, followed by a picnic dinner on the shore (weather permitting).
- In Irkutsk, see the Okhlopkov Drama Theatre, the new memorial to Tsar Alexander III, and the market hall during a panoramic city tour.
- Partake in a vodka tasting accompanied by traditional Russian snacks and red caviar while traversing the diverse eastern Siberian countryside.
- Celebrate with a champagne toast while crossing the border between two continents—Asia and Europe.
- While in Yekaterinburg, view the Church of All Saints—built to commemorate the lives lost of Russian Tsar Nicholas II and his family in 1918.
- During a tour of Kazan, see the Tartar mosques and the most famous Russian Orthodox cathedral. Also tour Kazan’s Kremlin and learn about the turbulent history of the relationship between the Tartars, the Cossacks, and the Russians.
- Meet a local guide in Moscow to explore Red Square, the Kremlin, and Moscow City. Also enjoy an exclusive visit to St. Basil’s Cathedral, featuring a live musical performance.
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: En Route from U.S.
Day 2: Arrive Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Day 3: Ulaanbaatar
Day 4: Gandan Monastery / Mongolian Alps
Day 5: Ulan Ude, Russia
Day 6: Lake Baikal
Day 7: Irkutsk
Day 8: Trans-Siberia
Day 9: Novosibirsk
Day 10: Yekaterinburg
Day 11: Kazan
Day 12: Moscow
Day 13: Moscow
Day 14: Moscow / Depart for U.S.