|Preliminary Brochure: Vietnam Cruise||748.66 KB|
- Journey through Vietnam and Cambodia where breathtaking natural beauty, sacred rituals and sublime UNESCO-inscribed temples summon awe and wonder like few places on Earth.
- This exceptional itinerary features two nights in Vietnam’s capital city of Hanoi, an intriguing blend of Asian and French heritage, a seven-night cruise from Haiphong to Saigon and three nights in Siem Reap to experience the mystical temples of Angkor.
- Cruise the serene and storied shores of Vietnam aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Lapérouse. Explore Southeast Asia’s most captivating treasures, from tranquil ancient pagodas and bustling sampan-filled harbors to the jungle-fringed ruins of Cambodia.
- Featuring four UNESCO World Heritage sites—beautiful Ha Long Bay, the Forbidden Purple City in Hue, ancient Hoi An and the famed Temple of Angkor Wat—this unique program encompasses the breadth of Vietnamese culture and the magnificent religious, imperial and artistic traditions of Cambodia.
- Hong Kong Pre-Program and Bangkok Post-Program Options in world-renowned, Five-Star hotels.
- COVID-19 Update: Gohagan takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart the U.S.
Day 2: Cross the International Date Line
Day 3: Arrive in Vietnam
Day 4: Hanoi, Vietnam
Day 5: Hanoi for Haiphong/Embark Le Lapérouse
Day 6: Ha Long Bay
Day 7: Cruising the Golf of Tonkin
Day 8: Chan May for Hue
Day 9: Da Nang for Hoi An
Day 10: Cruising the South China Sea
Day 11: Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)
Day 12: Saigon/Disembark ship/Fly to Siem Reap, Cambodia
Day 13: Siem Reap for Angkor Wat and Banteay Srei
Day 14: Siem Reap for Angkor Thom and Ta Prohm
Day 15: Siem Reap/Depart for the U.S./ Cross the International Date Line/Arrive in the U.S.
*Itinerary is subject to change.