Oct. 22 – Nov. 5, 2021
Number of days:
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Journey through Vietnam and Cambodia where breathtaking natural beauty, sacred rituals and sublime UNESCO-inscribed temples summon awe and wonder like few places on Earth.
- This exceptional itinerary features two nights in Vietnam’s capital city of Hanoi, an intriguing blend of Asian and French heritage, a seven-night cruise from Haiphong to Saigon and three nights in Siem Reap to experience the mystical temples of Angkor.
- Cruise the serene and storied shores of Vietnam aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Lapérouse. Explore Southeast Asia’s most captivating treasures, from tranquil ancient pagodas and bustling sampan-filled harbors to the jungle-fringed ruins of Cambodia.
- Featuring four UNESCO World Heritage sites—beautiful Ha Long Bay, the Forbidden Purple City in Hue, ancient Hoi An and the famed Temple of Angkor Wat—this unique program encompasses the breadth of Vietnamese culture and the magnificent religious, imperial and artistic traditions of Cambodia.
- Hong Kong Pre-Program and Bangkok Post-Program Options in world-renowned, Five-Star hotels.