Mar. 3 – 18, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Mekong Cruise||1.3 MB|
- Delight in an unforgettable 13-night journey that immerses you in the daily life, captivating culture and storied landmarks of three wondrous countries — Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.
- Encounter dynamic Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon. After crossing into Cambodia, board your deluxe river ship for a seven-night Mekong River cruise.
- As we sail through an ever-changing landscape, we’ll visit authentic villages where gracious locals share their traditions and day-to-day lifestyles.
- Tour historic Phnom Penh, visiting memorials that offer insight into the country’s complex past.
- Continue to Siem Reap, Cambodia, home to the breathtaking, centuries-old Angkor temples.
- Spend two days exploring these magnificent sites before capping off your journey in the friendly Laotian village of Luang Prabang.
- You’re guaranteed to come away with a trove of rich experiences and memories of warm, welcoming smiles!
- This once-in-a-lifetime trip includes a flight from Siem Reap to Luang Prabang, deluxe hotel and ship accommodations and an extensive meal plan.
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.