Mar. 12 – 29, 2019 [on request only]
Number of days:
$6,445 [and up]
|Final Brochure: Vietnam & Cambodia||1.34 MB|
- Explore ancient temples, modern culture, history and myths in Vietnam and Cambodia during this enriching 15-night program.
- Begin your journey in Siem Reap where you will experience the serene setting of the magnificent Angkor temples.
- Discover traditional village life during a seven-night Mekong River cruise aboard an exclusively chartered ship, and tour lively Phnom Penh in a bicycle taxi.
- Delve into the multifaceted culture of Ho Chi Minh City, still referred to by many as Saigon, and stroll through Ben Thanh Market and Cholon, the city’s colorful Chinatown.
- Travel north and admire French-colonial architecture in Hanoi, Vietnam’s cultural capital, and see a traditional water puppetry show.
- Unwind as you surround yourself with the stunning beauty of Ha Long Bay, where legend says dragons created the many dramatic limestone islands, on a one-night cruise.
- Enjoy an extensive meal plan and deluxe hotel and ship accommodations during this once-in-a-lifetime adventure.