Mar. 7 – 18, 2022
Number of days:
- Connect with the wild nature and heart of Chile on a nine-night adventure through this South American jewel!
- Take in Santiago’s modern and colonial architecture and sample enticing dishes on a market tour.
- In the enchanting Lake District, savor the tranquil vistas, visit picturesque Chiloé Island and travel by boat to observe a penguin colony.
- Meet rodeo cowboys on a Chilean ranch, and indulge in an authentic asado, or barbecue, paired with local music and dance.
- Head further south into Patagonia, where you’ll cruise a fjord to discover the Balmaceda and Serrano Glaciers.
- Tour the spectacular mountain scenery of Torres del Paine National Park, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, and visit the historic port city of Punta Arenas on the Strait of Magellan.
- Relax each evening in first-class accommodations and gain insight from expert local guides.
- Three flights within Chile are included in this active, small-group program, along with a generous meal plan featuring wine with dinner.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.