Mar. 7 – 18, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Chilean Wonders||1.27 MB|
- Connect with the wild nature and heart of Chile on a nine-night adventure through this South American jewel!
- Take in Santiago’s modern and colonial architecture and sample enticing dishes on a market tour.
- In the enchanting Lake District, savor the tranquil vistas, visit picturesque Chiloé Island and travel by boat to observe a penguin colony.
- Meet rodeo cowboys on a Chilean ranch, and indulge in an authentic asado, or barbecue, paired with local music and dance.
- Head further south into Patagonia, where you’ll cruise a fjord to discover the Balmaceda and Serrano Glaciers.
- Tour the spectacular mountain scenery of Torres del Paine National Park, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, and visit the historic port city of Punta Arenas on the Strait of Magellan.
- Relax each evening in first-class accommodations and gain insight from expert local guides.
- Three flights within Chile are included in this active, small-group program, along with a generous meal plan featuring wine with dinner.
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.