Dec. 2 – 11, 2022
Number of days:
96 (ship capacity)
- Spend seven nights aboard the 96-guest National Geographic Endeavour II.
- Travel with the region’s top expedition team: naturalists, photo instructors, and a wellness and undersea specialist.
- Snorkel with sea lions, sea turtles, and penguins—all gear provided.
- Get close to Galápagos’ giant tortoises in the verdant highlands
- Walk among birds that have no instinct to flee humans: blue-footed boobies, frigate birds, albatrosses, and Darwin’s finches.
- Special permits allow us to kayak and stand-up paddleboard along the coastlines and in peaceful coves teeming with wildlife.
- Be amazed by the undersea life without even getting wet via our glass-bottomed boat.
- Savor fresh cuisine prepared by our talented chefs.
- Take advantage of your proximity to Machu Picchu and explore this legendary archeological site on an optional extension.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.