- During a full-day tour of Quito, marvel at the gold leaf interior of the Jesuit Church of La Compañía—a fine example of the mix of European influences and indigenous art called the Baroque school of Quito; enjoy a lunch of Ecuadorian specialties, and view a unique collection of pre-Columbian art.
- Observe with remarkable proximity the diversity of endemic species such as the Nazca, red- and blue-footed boobies; giant tortoises; Santa Fe land iguanas; and the famous Darwin’s finches.
- Discover the myriad of aquatic wildlife in the clear waters of the world’s second-largest marine reserve.
- Snorkel with sea lions, colorful tropical fish, and sea turtles—or observe them through a glass-bottom boat.
- Explore secluded inlets and stroll sweeping white coral beaches such as Darwin Bay, where among tidal pools, pass by colonies of various bird species.
- Visit the lush highlands of Santa Cruz Island, the perfect habitat to see the Galapagos Giant Tortoise, and Puerto Egas on Santiago Island—the site of a former salt mine and where you’re most likely to see the Galapagos fur seal.
- Orbridge Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 Orbridge Digital Catalog
- Orbridge is proud to announce that for all new bookings received for future tours, each guest’s deposit will be refunded in full if the cancellation notice is received more than 90 calendar days prior to departure (180 days for Antarctica or Trans-Siberian Railway). Orbridge and Cal Discoveries Travel understand that especially during these times, enhanced flexibility and peace of mind is important.
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: En Route from U.S. / Arrive in Quito, Ecuador
Day 2: Quito
Day 3: Quito / Flight to Baltra / Santa Cruz: Highlands / Puerto Ayora – Embarkation
Day 4: Santiago: Puerto Egas / Chinese Hat Islet
Day 5: Genovesa: Prince Philip’s Steps / Darwin Bay
Day 6: Santa Fe / Santa Cruz: Punta Carrion
Day 7: Baltra – Disembarkation / Flight to Guayaquil, Ecuador
Day 8: Guayaquil / Depart for U.S.
For more details view the Orbridge Website.