|Preliminary Flyer: Brazil||657.89 KB|
- Brazil beckons! Soak up the beauty and exuberant culture of South America’s largest country on this incredible, 11-night adventure.
- Discover why Rio de Janeiro is called the Marvelous City as you head to the summits of Sugar Loaf and Corcovado mountains for spectacular, panoramic views over Guanabara Bay.
- On a fun Carnaval workshop tour, marvel at huge floats, dress up in splashy costumes and learn some salsa moves!
- Explore the beautiful, colonial-era towns of Ouro Preto and Mariana, brimming with ornate architecture built with gold rush riches.
- In the Pantanal, the world’s largest tropical wetland, spot astounding wildlife on guided walks, daytime safaris and night drives.
- More of nature’s wonders await you in dazzling Iguassu Falls, where 275 cascades rush and roar.
- Follow walkways up close to feel the mist on both the Brazilian and Argentinian sides!
- This small-group experience includes two flights within Brazil, deluxe and first-class accommodations, expert local guides and a generous meal plan featuring wine with dinner.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Day 3: Rio de Janeiro
Day 4: Rio de Janeiro
Day 5: Belo Horizonte | Ouro Preto
Day 6: Ouro Preto
Day 7: Mariana | Ouro Preto
Day 8: Belo Horizonte | Cuiaba | Pantanal
Day 9: Pantanal
Day 10: Pantanal
Day 11: Cuiaba | Iguassu Falls
Day 12: Iguassu Falls, Brazil and Argentina
Day 13: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.