Sept. 7 – 18, 2022
Number of days:
Eureka by Cal Discoveries Travel
- Peru is a place blessed with a deep rich history and an astonishing breadth of natural beauty.
- Begin in Lima, where you explore colonial mansions and view priceless collections of Incan Artifacts.
- Fly into one of the broadest expanses of rainforest in the world to cruise the Amazon River.
- See pink river dolphins navigating the waters, and watch as endangered manatees are cared for at the Manatee Rescue Center.
- Fish for piranha, and go on a night safari in search of caiman and fish bats.
- Experience life along the river with visits to traditional villages whose inhabitants find sustenance by the bounty of the jungle and the river that feeds it.
- Enjoy a cooking lesson, and feast on delectable cuisine with fresh produce prepared daily for you.
- Peru is an experience that cannot be described, only felt, and the mighty Amazon will thrill you.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.