Jan. 30 – Feb. 7, 2022
Number of days:
145 (ship capacity)
Gohagan and Co
|Final Brochure: Panama Canal and Costa Rica Cruise||1.6 MB|
|Reservation Form||1.64 MB|
- Join us for this incomparable nine-day journey from the Costa Rican rainforest through the mighty locks of the Panama Canal—an experience unmatched for sheer drama and engineering prowess.
- Spend one night in a deluxe hotel in San José, Costa Rica, then cruise for seven nights from Puerto Caldera to Colón, Panama, aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star LE CHAMPLAIN, featuring just 92 Suites and Staterooms and the world’s first multisensory, underwater Observation Lounge.
- Experience a daylight passage through the awe-inspiring Panama Canal and explore the wonders of Costa Rica’s Manuel Antonio National Park and Curú National Wildlife Refuge.
- Enjoy a walking tour of the spectacular botanic gardens of Casa Orquídeas.
- Call at seldom-visited Cébaco Island and discover the rich marine life in its vivid rock reefs.
- Tour Panama City, including its Casco Antiguo (Old Quarter), a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Enjoy lectures by exclusive onboard study leaders throughout the itinerary.
- Extend your stay with the Landscapes of Costa Pre-Program and Panama’s Renaissance Post-Program Options.
- Book with confidence! Gohagan & Company is waiving program cancellation fees, including pre and post program option cancellation fees, now through 96 days prior to program departure.