Aug. 28 – Sep. 13, 2022
Number of days:
From $5,974 [including air from SFO]
|Final Brochure: Spain & Portugal||3.72 MB|
- Discover charming, historic Lisbon, the Portuguese capital, including the iconic tower of Belém and the National Palace of Queluz.
- Stay in a pousada in lovely Oporto, Portugal’s second largest city and a UNESCO site.
- Take a cruise on the Douro River, and participate in a tasting of the port wine exclusive to this region at a port lodge.
- Staying in Santiago de Compostela, the last stop on the celebrated pilgrimage route, experience this culturally rich and eminently walkable UNESCO city.
- Enjoy other stops along the Way of St. James pilgrimage route.
- In vibrant León, encounter the city’s impressive historical and architectural heritage, including the 12th-century León Cathedral, one of Spain’s most beautiful.
- Stop in the elegant port city of Santander for a tour and lunch.
- Tour Bilbao’s Guggenheim and Fine Arts museums and its medieval Old City.
- Spend an entire day exploring the beautiful, rugged Basque coastline.
- Stop in fabled Pamplona, known for its annual Running of the Bulls tradition.
- With two nights in Bielsa in the rural Pyrenees, savor the stunning scenery at a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
- Enjoy a three-night stay in vibrant Barcelona, where you’ll pay homage to its native son Antoni Gaudí, experience the renowned Las Ramblas pedestrian mall, and explore this world-class city independently.
- Stay in distinguished historic lodgings throughout the tour.
- Discover more of lively, spirited Barcelona on an optional 3-day/2-night post-tour extension.
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2022) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- COVID-19 Protocol Update