Aug. 28 – Sep. 13, 2022
Number of days:
From $5,395 [including air from SFO]
- Discover charming, historic Lisbon, the Portuguese capital, including the iconic tower of Belém and the National Palace of Queluz.
- Stay in a pousada in lovely Oporto, Portugal’s second largest city and a UNESCO site.
- Take a cruise on the Douro River, and participate in a tasting of the port wine exclusive to this region at a port lodge.
- Staying in Santiago de Compostela, the last stop on the celebrated pilgrimage route, experience this culturally rich and eminently walkable UNESCO city.
- Enjoy other stops along the Way of St. James pilgrimage route.
- In vibrant León, encounter the city’s impressive historical and architectural heritage, including the 12th-century León Cathedral, one of Spain’s most beautiful.
- Stop in the elegant port city of Santander for a tour and lunch.
- Tour Bilbao’s Guggenheim and Fine Arts museums and its medieval Old City.
- Spend an entire day exploring the beautiful, rugged Basque coastline.
- Stop in fabled Pamplona, known for its annual Running of the Bulls tradition.
- With two nights in Bielsa in the rural Pyrenees, savor the stunning scenery at a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
- Enjoy a three-night stay in vibrant Barcelona, where you’ll pay homage to its native son Antoni Gaudí, experience the renowned Las Ramblas pedestrian mall, and explore this world-class city independently.
- Stay in distinguished historic lodgings throughout the tour.
- Discover more of lively, spirited Barcelona on an optional 3-day/2-night post-tour extension.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.