Sep. 8 – 24, 2019
Number of days:
$5,678 [including air from SFO]
|Final Brochure: Across Spain and Portugal||5.13 MB|
- Tour the Portuguese capital Lisbon.
- Stay in a pousada in Oporto, Portugal’s second largest city and a UNESCO site.
- Take a cruise on the Douro River and participate in a port wine tasting.
- Stay in Santiago de Compostela, the last stop on the celebrated pilgrimage route.
- Enjoy other stops along the Way of St. James pilgrimage route.
- Stop in the elegant port city of Santander for a tour and lunch.
- Tour Bilbao’s Guggenheim and Fine Arts museums.
- Spend an entire day exploring the beautiful, rugged Basque coastline.
- Spend two nights in the rural Pyrenees, savoring the stunning scenery at a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
- Enjoy a three-night stay in vibrant Barcelona, where you’ll pay homage to its native son Antoni Gaudí.
- Stay in distinguished historic lodgings throughout the tour.