|Flyer: Adriatic and Aegean Seas||686.98 KB|
- Cruise from the picture-perfect canals of Venice along the stunning Dalmatian coast through the Corinth Canal to Athens.
- Enjoy a custom-designed, seven-night itinerary aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star small ship M.S. LE LYRIAL, launched in 2015 and featuring balconies in 95% of the ocean-view Suites and Staterooms.
- Visit five countries and up to eight UNESCO World Heritage sites, exploring the influence of the Roman, Greek, Byzantine, Venetian and Slavic civilizations on this comprehensive itinerary featuring ports inaccessible to larger vessels – Korčula and Bay of Kotor. Tour Split’s Roman Diocletian’s Palace; Dubrovnik’s beautifully restored, 15th-century walled city; Kotor’s medieval fortifications and architecture in Montenegro; the remarkable archaeological site of Butrint, Albania; Corfu’s Old Town, rooted in the eighth century B.C.; and the ancient Greek site of Delphi.
- To further enhance your cruise, enjoy an exclusive COASTAL LIFE FORUM® with local residents, a folk music performance and a specially arranged lecture by an expert on Dubrovnik’s restoration.
- Pre-Cruise Options in Venice or in London with the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train to Venice, and Athens Post-Cruise Option.
FIVE-STAR SMALL SHIP M.S. LE LYRIAL Small Ship, State-of-the-Art Design: The exclusively chartered M.S. LE LYRIAL, launched in 2015, represents the newest generation of state-of-the art Five-Star small ships, featuring 110 deluxe Suites and Staterooms and distinctive French sophistication. Spacious 100% Ocean-View Suites and Staterooms, 95% with Private Balconies: Each air-conditioned deluxe Stateroom and Suite (200 to 592 square feet) features a private bathroom with shower and luxurious Five‑Star hotel amenities. Most accommodations have two twin beds that convert to one queen bed, individual climate control, satellite flat-screen television, wireless Internet access, safe, minibar, full-length closet, writing desk/dressing table, plush robes and slippers. Chic and Casual Dining: International and regional cuisine are served in the stylish, spacious Le Céleste dining room in single, unassigned seatings; alfresco in the casual La Comète restaurant; or from 24-hour room service. Continental and buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea and a four-course dinner are served daily. Complimentary wine and beer are served with lunch and dinner. Spacious Public Areas/ World-Class Service and Facilities: Inviting and spacious public areas accommodate all passengers comfortably. Enjoy views from the Panoramic Lounge, nightly entertainment in the Main Lounge, and lectures, cultural performances and film screenings in the state-of-the-art theater. There is a library, Internet salon, Sun Deck, swimming pool, beauty salon, spa, Turkish bath-style steam room, full range of fitness equipment and two elevators. The infirmary is staffed with a doctor and nurse. The highly trained and personable, English-speaking, international crew provides attentive service. Respect for the Environment: The state-of-the-art propulsion system and custom-built stabilizers provide an exceptionally smooth, quiet and comfortable voyage by minimizing vibration and engine noise. By design, the ship is energy efficient and environmentally protective of marine ecosystems and has been awarded the prestigious Clean Ship rating, an extreme rarity among ocean-cruising vessels. The ship has two tenders. Included Features On board exclusively chartered, Five-Star M.S. LE LYRIAL
- Seven-night cruise from Venice, Italy, to Athens, Greece, with port calls in Split, the island of Korčula, and Dubrovnik, Croatia; Kotor, Montenegro; Sarandë for Butrint, Albania; and the island of Corfu, and Itea for Delphi, Greece.
- Spacious, Five-Star, ocean-view Suite and Stateroom accommodations, each with a private bathroom.
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- All meals—continental breakfast, buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea and dinner—throughout the cruise, featuring fine international and regional cuisine, served at single, unassigned seatings.
- Complimentary wine and beer are served with lunch and dinner.
- Tour of Split, featuring a visit to the thriving community living within Diocletian’s third-century palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Korčula walking tour including a visit to the Abbey Treasury.
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik, a UNESCO World Heritage site, including visits to the Rector’s Palace and the Maritime Museum.
- Visit to medieval Kotor, Montenegro, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Visit to the historic island of Corfu.
- Tour of the Delphi Archaeological Museum.
- Cruise the Corinth Canal, a unique opportunity for small ships.
Exclusive Cultural Enrichments
- Tour of the Greco-Roman ruins of Butrint, Albania, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Visit to Split’s Meˇstrovi´c Gallery, home and atelier of Croatia’s creative genius Ivan Meˇstrovi´c.
- Walking tour of Corfu’s UNESCO World Heritage site Old Town.
- Excursion to Mount Parnassus to see the UNESCO World Heritage site of the glorious archeological site of Delphi and the iconic Temple of Apollo.
- Time at leisure to explore the stunning UNESCO World Heritage site of Kotor.
- Exclusive, private lecture by a former director of the Institute for the Restoration of Dubrovnik.
- Specially arranged, private, traditional Croatian a cappella Klapa performance, recognized by UNESCO.
- Specially arranged COASTAL LIFE FORUM® with local residents of Dalmatia.
- Traditional Croatian, Greek and continental cuisine.
- Rare cruise of the narrow Corinth Canal, the historic link of the Peloponnese and Greek mainland.