May 8 – 16, 2022
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: France ~ Alsace||1.46 MB|
- Tucked between the magnificent Vosges mountains and the Black Forest lies a region brimming with dramatic beauty, incredible gastronomy, a distinctive Franco-Germanic culture and old-world villages, each endearing and romantic.
- This is France’s acclaimed Alsace region, known for its enticing blend of German and French traditions and fascinating heritage.
- Stay for seven nights in charming Colmar, the heart of the region with scenery plucked from a fairytale.
- Each day, journey through a varied landscape to whimsical Alsatian communities, including Kaysersberg, Riquewihr and Eguisheim.
- Visit eco-friendly Freiburg, multicultural Basel and dynamic Strasbourg, home to one of Europe’s greatest Gothic treasures.
- Sip superlative wines along the storied Alsatian Wine Route and savor divine culinary experiences, including lunch in a winstub, an authentic Alsatian wine room.
- Plus, delve into the region’s proud identity and illustrious past.
- This small-group adventure features a first-class hotel and a generous meal plan.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.