May 8 – 16, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: France: Alsace||1.32 MB|
- Tucked between the magnificent Vosges mountains and the Black Forest lies a region brimming with dramatic beauty, incredible gastronomy, a distinctive Franco-Germanic culture and old-world villages, each endearing and romantic.
- This is France’s acclaimed Alsace region, known for its enticing blend of German and French traditions and fascinating heritage.
- Stay for seven nights in charming Colmar, the heart of the region with scenery plucked from a fairytale.
- Each day, journey through a varied landscape to whimsical Alsatian communities, including Kaysersberg, Riquewihr and Eguisheim.
- Visit eco-friendly Freiburg, multicultural Basel and dynamic Strasbourg, home to one of Europe’s greatest Gothic treasures.
- Sip superlative wines along the storied Alsatian Wine Route and savor divine culinary experiences, including lunch in a winstub, an authentic Alsatian wine room.
- Plus, delve into the region’s proud identity and illustrious past.
- This small-group adventure features a first-class hotel and a generous meal plan.
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.