May 12 – 20, 2022
Number of days:
Gohagan and Co
- Discover the intriguing mélange of cultures that flourished in the wake of Ancient Empires on this exclusively chartered cruise to the shores of Italy, Sicily and Malta.
- Cruise for seven nights from Rome, Italy, to Valletta, Malta, along two of Europe’s most dramatic coastlines, aboard the Five-Star small ship Le Lyrial, with only 92 Suites and Staterooms.
- Our custom-designed itinerary features the quintessential seaside villages and monumental antiquities of this historical region at the ideal time of year, affording a unique opportunity to travel with a small group that visits up to nine UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Marvel at Italy’s stunning Amalfi Coast, legendary Capri and charming Positano.
- Gain insight into the Roman way life in A.D. 79 in the superbly excavated city of Pompeii.
- Explore the historical Archaeological Museum in Naples.
- Discover Sicily’s storied town of Taormina, the legendary city of Syracuse and the classical perfection of Agrigento’s Valley of the Temples.
- Experience the rich history of Malta, the island nation where Saint Paul was shipwrecked. Rome Pre-Program and Malta Post-Program Options are available.
- Book with confidence! Gohagan & Company is waiving program cancellation fees, including pre and post program option cancellation fees, now through 96 days prior to program departure.