May 12 – 20, 2022
Number of days:
Thomas P Gohagan
- Discover the intriguing mélange of cultures that flourished in the wake of Ancient Empires on this exclusively chartered cruise to the shores of Italy, Sicily and Malta.
- Cruise for seven nights from Rome, Italy, to Valletta, Malta, along two of Europe’s most dramatic coastlines, aboard the Five-Star small ship Le Lyrial, with only 92 Suites and Staterooms.
- Our custom-designed itinerary features the quintessential seaside villages and monumental antiquities of this historical region at the ideal time of year, affording a unique opportunity to travel with a small group that visits up to nine UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Marvel at Italy’s stunning Amalfi Coast, legendary Capri and charming Positano.
- Gain insight into the Roman way life in A.D. 79 in the superbly excavated city of Pompeii.
- Explore the historical Archaeological Museum in Naples.
- Discover Sicily’s storied town of Taormina, the legendary city of Syracuse and the classical perfection of Agrigento’s Valley of the Temples.
- Experience the rich history of Malta, the island nation where Saint Paul was shipwrecked. Rome Pre-Program and Malta Post-Program Options are available.
- Book with confidence! Gohagan & Company is waiving program cancellation fees, including pre and post program option cancellation fees, now through 96 days prior to program departure.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.