May 30 – Jun. 7, 2021
Number of days:
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Discover the intriguing mélange of cultures that flourished in the wake of ancient empires on this exclusively chartered cruise to the shores of Italy, Sicily and Malta.
- Cruise for seven nights from Valletta, Malta to Rome, Italy along two of Europe’s most dramatic coastlines, aboard the Five-Star expedition ship, Le Bougainville, with only 92 Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Our outstanding, custom-designed itinerary features the quintessential seaside villages and monumental antiquities of this historic region at the ideal time of year—affording a unique opportunity to travel with a small group that visits seven UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Experience the rich history of Malta, the island nation where Saint Paul was shipwrecked.
- Discover Sicily’s storied town of Taormina, the legendary city of Syracuse and the classical perfection of Agrigento’s Valley of the Temples.
- Marvel at Italy’s stunning Amalfi Coast, legendary Capri and charming Positano.
- Gain insight into the Roman way life in A.D. 79 in the superbly excavated city of Pompeii.
- Malta Pre-Program and Rome Post-Program Options are available.