Sep. 30 – Oct. 13, 2019
Number of days:
$6,092 [including air from SFO]
|Final Brochure: Ancient Greece||3.88 MB|
- Tour Athens top sites including the Acropolis, Parthenon, and the renowned Acropolis Museum.
- Explore Delphi, one of Greece’s most celebrated ancient sites.
- On the Peloponnesian Peninsula tour ancient Corinth, Mycenae, and Epidaurus.
- Visit an olive oil factory for a tour and tasting.
- Take a relaxing half-day excursion by private boat to the car-free island of Hydra.
- On the island of Crete tour Heraklion’s Archaeological Museum and the Minoan place of Knossos.
- Enjoy a private sailboat cruise to Spinalonga, a former Venetian island fortress.
- Spend two nights on the island of Santorini, where you’ll have a winery tour and tasting and enjoy a sunset dinner in the town of Oia.
- Tour Santorini’s archaeological site of Akrotiri, abandoned in the 17 th century BCE following a volcanic eruption.
- Visit the Benaki Museum where you can trace the Greek world from antiquity through the formation of modern Greece through its art and artifacts.