- Experience an easy-going, languid lifestyle in Italy’s Apulia region, where Mediterranean meals are savored slowly amidst olive groves, ancient seaports and timeless villages.
- Spend seven nights in seaside Polignano a Mare, and venture out each day to enjoy the unique character that defines Apulia, the heel of Italy’s boot.
- Marvel at Alberobello’s trulli, conical-roofed limestone homes built without mortar; the ancient cave dwellings in Matera, a 2019 European Capital of Culture; the white hill town of Ostuni; and the baroque city of Lecce.
- Contrast the seaside lifestyle of Bari and Trani with inland life at a winery and a family-owned olive mill.
- An exclusive lecture series complements your excursions.
- Plus, enjoy ample free time to stroll down romantic cobblestone alleys, drink in soul-stirring views of a brilliant blue sea and revel in an easier easy pace of life.
- This small-group journey features first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan with wine at dinner.
- No single supplement!
- AHI Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Bari, Italy | Polignano a Mare
Day 3: Bari | Polignano a Mare
Day 4: Locorotondo | Alberobello
Day 5: Lecce | Ostuni
Day 6: Polignano a Mare
Day 7: Matera
Day 8: Trani | Biscegli
Day 9: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.