Apr. 6 – 14, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Apulia||1.24 MB|
- Indulge your senses on this enchanting, seven-night stay in seaside Polignano a Mare, nestled in the heart of Italy’s Apulia region.
- Spend sunny days immersed in Roman history and heritage as you travel through gentle, fertile plains to fishing villages, family-run farms and medieval towns that leap from fairytales.
- In Alberobello, follow cobbled lanes to unique, conical trulli, and visit ancient Matera, famous for its sassi, incredible neighborhoods built from stone dwellings.
- Bask in breathtaking Locorotondo, where gleaming buildings coil around a hilltop setting, and wander through the narrow alleys of Ostuni’s Old Town.
- Experience the dazzling waterfronts and historic neighborhoods of Trani and Bari, and discover Lecce’s remarkable baroque stonework, including the opulent Basilica of Santa Croce.
- Savor Apulia’s simple cuisine, heirloom recipes crafted with a balanced use of both land and sea.
- Enjoy a wine tasting at a family-owned vineyard and tour an olive oil mill, followed by lunch.
- This small-group journey features an exclusive lecture series, a first-class hotel and an extensive meal plan with wine at dinner.
- No single supplement for solo travelers!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.