Apr. 6 – 14, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Apulia||1.24 MB|
- Indulge your senses on this enchanting, seven-night stay in seaside Polignano a Mare, nestled in the heart of Italy’s Apulia region.
- Spend sunny days immersed in Roman history and heritage as you travel through gentle, fertile plains to fishing villages, family-run farms and medieval towns that leap from fairytales.
- In Alberobello, follow cobbled lanes to unique, conical trulli, and visit ancient Matera, famous for its sassi, incredible neighborhoods built from stone dwellings.
- Bask in breathtaking Locorotondo, where gleaming buildings coil around a hilltop setting, and wander through the narrow alleys of Ostuni’s Old Town.
- Experience the dazzling waterfronts and historic neighborhoods of Trani and Bari, and discover Lecce’s remarkable baroque stonework, including the opulent Basilica of Santa Croce.
- Savor Apulia’s simple cuisine, heirloom recipes crafted with a balanced use of both land and sea.
- Enjoy a wine tasting at a family-owned vineyard and tour an olive oil mill, followed by lunch.
- This small-group journey features an exclusive lecture series, a first-class hotel and an extensive meal plan with wine at dinner.
- No single supplement for solo travelers!
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.