Sep. 26-Oct. 4, 2018
Number of days:
- Whet your appetite for Italy’s southern region during this seven-night program in Apulia.
- From your base in Polignano a Mare, explore the fascinating architecture, alluring villages and craggy coastlines of this renowned destination.
- Experience Bari, a vibrant, storied seaport with a charming Old Town.
- View Lecce’s Roman amphitheater, and admire Ostuni’s intricate, alabaster facades.
- Visit Trani, the Pearl of Apulia; sample freshly pressed oils at an olive mill; and interact with locals during an open-forum discussion.
- Travel through the countryside to see Alberobello’s conical trulli dwellings, and follow lanes bordered with unique cummerse in Locorotondo.
- Visit the sassi districts of Matera, the 2019 European Capital of Culture, and learn about the region’s dramatic history.
- Local guides and expert speakers provide insight during included excursions and interactive talks.
- This Alumni Campus Abroad program features first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan including wine with dinner.
- For solo travelers, there is no single supplement.