1. May 8 – 16, 2019 [waitlist only]
2. May 15 – 23, 2019
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Italy~Apulia||1.45 MB|
- Experience life in Italy’s southern region of Apulia, where views of the sparkling Adriatic Sea vie with picture-perfect towns for your attention.
- Spend seven nights in seaside Polignano a Mare, and venture out each day to discover the unique character of this region.
- Marvel at Alberobello’s trulli, conical-roofed limestone homes built without mortar; Sassi, ancient cave dwellings in Matera, a 2019 European Capital of Culture; the white hill town of Ostuni; and the baroque city of Lecce.
- Contrast the seaside lifestyle of Bari and Trani with the inland at a winery and a family-owned olive mill.
- An exclusive lecture series complements your excursions.
- Enjoy ample free time to stroll down romantic cobblestone alleys, drink in soul-stirring views of a brilliant blue sea and revel in the slower pace of life in this heart-warming region.
- This small-group journey features first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan with wine at dinner.
- There is no supplement for solo travelers.