Sep. 26 – Oct. 4, 2020
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Barcelona||1.62 MB|
- Fantastical architecture, ancient history, flavorful cuisine and the spirited Catalán culture are yours to enjoy on this seven-night adventure based in the seaside city of Barcelona.
- Feel time rewind as you meander your way through the Barri Gòtic, where medieval Barcelona flourished within Roman city walls.
- Delight in colorful Parc Güell and legendary Sagrada Familía, both designed by celebrated architect Antoni Gaudí.
- Walk in the footsteps of avant-garde artist Pablo Picasso who spent his formative years here.
- Immerse yourself in Catalán life as you stroll leafy boulevards and cook traditional dishes with a Catalán chef.
- In the nearby mountains at Montserrat, visit a Benedictine monastery tucked among the unusual rock formations, and sip cava, Spain’s sparkling wine, at a tasting in the Penedès region.
- Ideal for active travelers, this small-group program features first-class accommodations, exclusive lectures, and a generous meal plan, including wine with dinner.