Apr. 26-May 4, 2018
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Barcelona||2.57 MB|
- Cosmopolitan Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia, is the sparkling jewel of Spain’s Mediterranean coastline, imbued with a creative spirit that has propelled innovations in architecture, art, cuisine and more.
- Settle in and explore this enchanting seaside city with a small group of fellow travelers on an exhilarating seven-night adventure.
- Discover the historic Barri Gòtic neighborhood, and marvel at the whimsical masterpieces of architect Antoni Gaudí, the Sagrada Familía basilica and Parc Güell.
- During a hands-on cooking class, roll up your sleeves and prepare delectable Catalán cuisine.
- Explore the serene, ninth-century monastery of Montserrat, and sample the Penedès region’s renowned sparkling cava wine.
- Tour the El Born district, the center of medieval Barcelona, and admire the Picasso Museum’s impressive collection, including many of the artist’s earliest works.
- In addition to ample free time for exploring on your own, this program includes first-class accommodations, a Travel Director, enlightening lectures, and generous meals with wine at dinner.