Sep. 24 – Oct. 2, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Basque Country||1.2 MB|
- Immerse yourself in the rich heritage and captivating beauty of Basque Spain and France on this seven-night adventure based in San Sebastián, a dazzling city with gorgeous beaches and a world-class food culture.
- See the historic highlights of Bayonne, France, including its Gothic cathedral, and stroll in Biarritz, a seaside resort favored by socialites and surfers alike.
- Visit the towns of St-Jean-de-Luz and Espelette, where strings of red peppers decorate whitewashed homes.
- Marvel at the Frank Gehry-designed Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao and admire Ernest Hemingway’s beloved Pamplona.
- Along the way, chat with local Basques over dinner, visit a cider house and learn about traditions at a 16th-century farmhouse.
- Experienced guides and lecturers provide expert insight into the vibrant Basque culture.
- This small-group program includes first-class accommodations, an extensive meal plan and wine with dinner.
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.