Sep. 24 – Oct. 2, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Basque Country||1.2 MB|
- Immerse yourself in the rich heritage and captivating beauty of Basque Spain and France on this seven-night adventure based in San Sebastián, a dazzling city with gorgeous beaches and a world-class food culture.
- See the historic highlights of Bayonne, France, including its Gothic cathedral, and stroll in Biarritz, a seaside resort favored by socialites and surfers alike.
- Visit the towns of St-Jean-de-Luz and Espelette, where strings of red peppers decorate whitewashed homes.
- Marvel at the Frank Gehry-designed Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao and admire Ernest Hemingway’s beloved Pamplona.
- Along the way, chat with local Basques over dinner, visit a cider house and learn about traditions at a 16th-century farmhouse.
- Experienced guides and lecturers provide expert insight into the vibrant Basque culture.
- This small-group program includes first-class accommodations, an extensive meal plan and wine with dinner.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.