|Preliminary Flyer: Budapest||638.54 KB|
- Known as the Pearl of the Danube, Budapest welcomes visitors with architectural riches, broad boulevards, cobbled streets, cozy cafés, world-class museums and an alluring blend of romance and history.
- Stay for seven nights and discover firsthand how this magnificent capital has become one of Europe’s most dynamic cities!
- Experience the distinct personalities of the twin city: quiet, imperial Buda and chic, buzzing Pest.
- Marvel at the striking panorama from Fisherman’s Bastion, cruise by Budapest’s illuminated fairy-tale treasures and encounter the Jewish district, including the Great Synagogue and moving memorials.
- Together, we’ll explore beyond Budapest to discover Visegrád’s hilltop castle, Eger’s picturesque cathedral and Szentendre’s art scene.
- Indulge in a thrilling horse show and delicious Hungarian cuisine, from indulgent pastries to hearty goulash.
- This active, small-group adventure features seven nights at a first-class hotel in Budapest, plus an extensive meal plan including wine with dinner.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Budapest, Hungary
Day 3: Budapest
Day 4: Budapest
Day 5: Visegrád | Szentendre
Day 6: Budapest
Day 7: Eger | Gödöllő
Day 8: Budapest
Day 9: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.
For more details view the AHI Website.