Jun. 4 – 14, 2019 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
$7,895 [and up]
190 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
- The exclusively chartered, Five-Star small ship LE BORÉAL, with access to ports unavailable to larger vessels.
- Visit the beaches of Normandy, accompanied by David Eisenhower, 75 years after the historic D-Day landings.
- Professor Eisenhower’s lectures will focus on the Normandy landing in 1944 and his grandfather, “Ike.”
- A shore excursion included in each port of call.
- Complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available throughout the cruise; all meals are included aboard ship.
- Exclusive, specially designed historical and cultural itinerary to Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France and England.
- Full-day excursion through the Scottish Highlands.
- Visit to the lush, 19th-century Tresco Abbey Garden on the Isles of Scilly.
- Exclusive luncheon and lecture in the historic Portsmouth Guildhall and a tour of Southwick House, the top secret Allied naval headquarters during World War II.
- London Pre-Program Option and Glasgow and Edinburgh Post‑Program Option.