- Italy’s Amalfi Coast has been luring travelers, artists and romantics for centuries.
- Treat yourself to the region’s scenic splendor during a seven-night adventure based in Vietri sul Mare.
- We’ll encounter the magnificent coastline with its colorful villages and towering cliffs as we visit Ravello and Amalfi.
- Then enjoy a nautical perspective of the region during a cruise to lovely Salerno.
- Discover the Isle of Capri, a celebrated resort since the time of the Roman Republic, and take a fascinating historical tour of Herculaneum and Pompeii, frozen in time by the mudflows of Mount Vesuvius.
- Relax amid lemon-scented breezes in beautiful, cliffside Sorrento, see Paestum’s fascinating Greek ruins and explore the medieval streets and wonders of Old Naples, including the National Archaeological Museum.
- Indulge in the region’s culinary heritage during an authentic pizza lunch.
- Along the way, delight in first-class accommodations, expert-led discussions, and an extensive meal plan featuring wine with dinner on this small-group adventure.
- AHI Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Naples, Italy | Vietri sul Mare
Day 3: Ravello | Amalfi | Salerno
Day 4: Paestum
Day 5: Naples
Day 6: Vietri sul Mare
Day 7: Sorrento | Isle of Capri
Day 8: Herculaneum | Pompeii
Day 9: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.