Jun. 28 – Jul. 6, 2020
Number of days:
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Discover the ethereal “Land of Fire and Ice”—one of the world’s most enchanting and distinctive destinations—on this specially designed seven-night circumnavigation cruise of this stunning Nordic island nation.
- Cruise aboard the newest Five‑Star expedition ship, Le Bellot, launching in 2020, featuring only 92 Suites and Staterooms and the world’s first multisensory, underwater observation lounge.
- Look for orca, humpback whales and rare migratory birds; see landscapes of ancient Viking ruins and crystalline glaciers atop simmering volcanoes; and touch ice fragments calved from one of Europe’s largest glaciers.
- Cross the Arctic Circle on Grímsey Island and cruise along the coast of Surtsey, one of Earth’s youngest islands and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Explore the majestic and rocky vista of a former lava lake and marvel at dramatic Goðafoss, the “Waterfall of the Gods.”
- Includes round-trip air from Boston, Montreal, New York-JFK, Newark, Toronto and Washington-Dulles; Low Air Add‑Ons are available from select cities.
- Reykjavík and the Golden Circle Pre-Circumnavigation Option is offered.