1. Jul. 24 – Aug. 1, 2019 [on request only]
2. Jul. 31 – Aug. 8, 2019 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
160 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Unique itinerary circumnavigating Iceland.
- Specially designed showcase of the enchanting “Land of Fire and Ice”—geothermal baths, mud pools, powerful waterfalls, geysers, rugged coastline and pristine glaciers.
- Air included from Boston, New York-JFK, Newark, Toronto, Washington-Dulles; Low Air Add-Ons available.
- Exclusively chartered cruise aboard the newest Five‑Star expedition ship LE CHAMPLAIN, launching in 2018, accessing ports unavailable to larger vessels.
- Private balcony for every Suite and Stateroom—only 92!
- Exploration cruise with the advantage of altering course and launching the ship’s Zodiac excursion vessels when natural wonders unfold before your eyes.
- Blue Eye—a multisensory innovation—the first ever luxury underwater observation lounge featuring large subaquatic windows, bionics and biomimetics, wall-mounted digital screens and a specially designed global listening system to immerse you in the wondrous sights and sounds of marine life beneath the surface of the ocean.
- Complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are served throughout the cruise; all meals are included aboard ship.
- Cruise along the coast of Surtsey, one of Earth’s youngest islands and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Visit Grímsey Island located directly on the Arctic Circle.
- Opportunities to view rare migrating birds, orcas and humpback whales.
- Educational lectures aboard ship; learn from locals about the unique culture in Iceland.
- Reykjavík Pre-Cruise
- Included airfare and Low Air Add-Ons have limited availability and are not guaranteed.