|Preliminary Brochure: Iceland Cruise||468.77 KB|
- Join us for this specially designed, seven-night circumnavigation of Iceland, an ethereal land of fire and ice where glittering glaciers cap active and dormant volcanoes; Viking ruins coexist with rugged coastlines, geothermal baths, mud pots, powerful waterfalls and awe-inspiring geysers; and long-lasting daylight melds into the lingering twilight.
- Cruise aboard the Five‑Star expedition ship Le Champlain, featuring only 92 Suites and Staterooms.
- Look for orcas, humpback whales and rare migratory birds and touch ice fragments calved from one of Europe’s largest glaciers in UNESCO-designated Vatnajökull National Park.
- Cross the Arctic Circle on Grímsey Island and cruise along the coast of Surtsey, one of Earth’s youngest islands and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Explore the majestic and rocky vista of a former lava lake and marvel at dramatic Goðafoss, the“Waterfall of the Gods.”
- Round-trip, economy-class Included Air is from Boston, NewYork‑JFK, Newark, Toronto and Washington-Dulles Low Air Add‑Ons are available from select cities.
- Reykjavík and The Golden Circle Pre-Program Option.
Day 1: Depart the U.S. or Canada
Day 2: Reykjavík, Iceland/Embark Le Champlain
Day 3: Vigur Island/Ísafjörður
Day 4: Siglufjörður/Grímsey Island/Arctic Circle
Day 5: Húsavík for Lake Mývatn
Day 6: Seyðisfjörður
Day 7: Djúpivogur for Jökulsárlón
Day 8: Heimaey, Westman Islands/ Cruise along Surtsey Island
Day 9: Reykjavík/Disembark ship/ Return to the U.S. or Canada
*Itinerary is subject to change.