Jul. 24 – Aug. 7, 2019
Number of days:
$5,592 [including air from SFO]
|Final Brochure: Classic Germany||7.29 MB|
- Encounter the Rhine River on a full-day excursion that includes a relaxing cruise in the land of castles and kings, legends and lore.
- Tour medieval Heidelberg, a romantic university town with a long history.
- Experience the natural beauty of the Black Forest and Bavaria.
- Travel along the shores of Lake Konstanz past stunning alpine scenery.
- Visit fairy-tale Neuschwanstein Castle.
- Enjoy a tour of prosperous Munich, followed by free time to explore this lively city.
- Take a somber excursion to the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial site and the Nuremberg Trial Courthouse.
- Visit the rebuilt and reunified city of Dresden for an enlightening tour.
- Stop in Meissen to visit the factory that produced high-quality porcelain.
- Spend three nights in Berlin—Germany’s capital, its largest city, and a cultural center.
- Explore Berlin’s top sites: Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag parliament building, the Neues Museum, the Berlin Wall Memorial, and Checkpoint Charlie.
- Visit nearby Potsdam, the former capital of Prussia.