Aug. 22 – Sep. 3, 2022
Number of days:
|Final Flyer: Ireland||413.34 KB|
- Ireland’s dazzling coastal beauty takes center stage on this magical, 11-night journey!
- Explore the Wild Atlantic Way, beginning with the breathtaking Cliffs of Moher and the fossil-laden limestone terrain of the Burren.
- Ferry to the starkly beautiful Aran Island of Inishmore and take in Achill Island’s moors and mountains.
- Amid Connemara’s glacier-carved landscape, watch lively dogs herding sheep on a family farm.
- Venture north on a less explored route to the hidden gem, County Donegal.
- Be awed by spectacular Slieve League, Ireland’s highest sea cliffs, and see Arranmore Island by land and water.
- Travel into Northern Ireland to discover the vibrant walled city of Derry-Londonderry and Giant’s Causeway, a natural wonder of interlocking columns.
- This well-rounded, small-group experience features visits to two 19th-century castles, tales from a traditional Irish storyteller and a Donegal culinary tour.
- Enjoy stays at first-class hotels, including a family-owned castle estate, and a generous meal plan with wine at dinner.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.