Aug. 22 – Sep. 3, 2022
Number of days:
- Ireland’s dazzling coastal beauty takes center stage on this magical, 11-night journey!
- Explore the Wild Atlantic Way, beginning with the breathtaking Cliffs of Moher and the fossil-laden limestone terrain of the Burren.
- Ferry to the starkly beautiful Aran Island of Inishmore and take in Achill Island’s moors and mountains.
- Amid Connemara’s glacier-carved landscape, watch lively dogs herding sheep on a family farm.
- Venture north on a less explored route to the hidden gem, County Donegal.
- Be awed by spectacular Slieve League, Ireland’s highest sea cliffs, and see Arranmore Island by land and water.
- Travel into Northern Ireland to discover the vibrant walled city of Derry-Londonderry and Giant’s Causeway, a natural wonder of interlocking columns.
- This well-rounded, small-group experience features visits to two 19th-century castles, tales from a traditional Irish storyteller and a Donegal culinary tour.
- Enjoy stays at first-class hotels, including a family-owned castle estate, and a generous meal plan with wine at dinner.
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.