Sep. 10 – 18, 2020 [on request only]
Number of days:
150 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Cruise from Athens through the Corinth Canal to picture-perfect Venice along the stunning Dalmatian coast.
- Enjoy a custom-designed, seven-night itinerary aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star, small ship Le Bougainville, featuring private balconies in all of its ocean-view Suites and Staterooms.
- Visit five countries and six UNESCO World Heritage sites, exploring the influence of the Roman, Greek, Byzantine, Venetian and Slavic civilizations on this comprehensive program including ports inaccessible to larger vessels, including the Bay of Kotor, Korčula and Hvar.
- In Greece, visit the sacred ancient Greek site of Delphi and Corfu’s Old Town, rooted in the eighth century B.C.; in Albania tour the remarkable archaeological site of Butrint; in Montenegro, visit Kotor’s medieval fortifications and architecture; and in Croatia, see Dubrovnik’s beautifully restored, 15th-century walled city, and tour Split’s Roman Diocletian’s Palace.
- To further enhance your cruise, enjoy an exclusive Coastal Life® Forum with local residents and a traditional folk music performance.
- Athens Pre-Cruise Option and Venice Post-Cruise Option are offered.