|Final Brochure: Adriatic Cruise||1.44 MB|
- Cruise from picture-perfect Venice along the stunning Adriatic coast and through the Corinth Canal to Athens.
- Enjoy a custom-designed, seven-night itinerary aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star small ship Le Bougainville, featuring balconies in all of its ocean-view Suites and Staterooms.
- Visit five countries and up to eight UNESCO World Heritage sites, exploring the influence of the Roman, Greek, Byzantine, Venetian and Slavic civilizations on this comprehensive program including ports inaccessible to larger vessels, including Hvar, Korčula and the Bay of Kotor.
- In Croatia, tour Split’s Roman Diocletian’s Palace; see Dubrovnik’s beautifully restored, 15th-century walled city; in Montenegro, see Kotor’s medieval fortifications and architectural sites; in Albania, visit the remarkable archaeological site of Butrint; and in Greece, visit Corfu’s Old Town, rooted in the eighth century B.C. and the sacred ancient Greek site of Delphi.
- To further enhance your cruise, enjoy the exclusive Coastal Life Forum with local residents and a traditional folk music performance.
- Venice Pre-Program Option and Athens and Cape Sounion Post-Program Option are offered.
- Book with confidence! Gohagan & Company is waiving program cancellation fees, including pre and post program option cancellation fees, now through 96 days prior to program departure.
- Gohagan & Company is extending Early Booking Savings discounts up to 96 days prior to commencement of each of its 2021 programs and the 2022 Expedition to Antarctica Program. Save between $600 and $2000 per couple, depending on the program.
Day 1: Depart the U.S. or Canada
Day 2: Venice, Italy/ Embark Le Bougainville
Day 3: Split, Croatia
Day 4: Hvar/Korčula
Day 5: Dubrovnik
Day 6: Kotor, Montenegro
Day 7: Sarandë, Albania, for Butrint/Corfu, Greece
Day 8: Itea for Delphi/Corinth Canal Cruise
Day 9: Piraeus/Disembark ship/Athens/Return to the U.S. or Canada
*Itinerary is subject to change.