|Preliminary Brochure: Adriatic Cruise||622.46 KB|
- Cruise from picture-perfect Venice along the stunning Adriatic coast and through the Corinth Canal to Athens.
- Enjoy a custom-designed, seven-night itinerary aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star small ship Le Jacques Cartier, featuring balconies in all of its ocean-view Suites and Staterooms.
- Visit five countries and up to eight UNESCO World Heritage sites, exploring the influence of the Roman, Greek, Byzantine, Venetian and Slavic civilizations on this comprehensive program including ports inaccessible to larger vessels, including Hvar, Korčula and the Bay of Kotor.
- In Croatia, tour Split’s Roman Diocletian’s Palace; see Dubrovnik’s beautifully restored, 15th-century walled city; in Montenegro, see Kotor’s medieval fortifications and architectural sites; in Albania, visit the remarkable archaeological site of Butrint; and in Greece, visit Corfu’s Old Town, rooted in the eighth century B.C. and the sacred ancient Greek site of Delphi.
- To further enhance your cruise, enjoy the exclusive Coastal Life Forum with local residents and a traditional folk music performance.
- Venice Pre-Program Option and Athens and Cape Sounion Post-Program Option are offered.
- COVID-19 Update: Gohagan takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart the U.S. or Canada
Day 2: Venice, Italy/ Embark Le Jacques Cartier
Day 3: Split, Croatia
Day 4: Hvar/Korčula
Day 5: Dubrovnik
Day 6: Kotor, Montenegro
Day 7: Sarandë, Albania, for Butrint/Corfu, Greece
Day 8: Itea for Delphi/Corinth Canal Cruise
Day 9: Piraeus/Disembark ship/Athens/Return to the U.S. or Canada
*Itinerary is subject to change.