|Preliminary Flyer: Croatia||1.29 MB|
- Discover sun-soaked Croatia, from the winding streets of Zagreb to the sparkling Dalmatian Coast and magnificent Dubrovnik, the epic walled city featured in countless films.
- Croatia’s complex history comes to life as you explore landmark sites, including Zagreb’s beautiful St. Mark’s church and Mirogoj Cemetery, designed by architect Hermann Bollé.
- Delight in the misty waterfalls of Plitvice National Park; then linger in the passageways and courtyards of Diocletian’s Palace before enjoying lunch at a local fish market.
- Meet master craftsmen and get a taste of authentic island life on Brač, and explore charming Trogir, one of the best-preserved Romanesque-Gothic towns in Central Europe.
- In glamorous Dubrovnik, tour a Franciscan Monastery and visit Sponza Palace, which houses ancient manuscripts.
- Along the way, expert lectures shed light on Croatia’s nautical history, Yugoslav Wars, modern life and much more.
- This 10-night journey includes first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan, featuring wine with dinner.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Zagreb, Croatia
Day 3: Zagreb
Day 4: Zagreb
Day 5: Plitvice Lakes National Park | Split
Day 6: Split
Day 7: Brač
Day 8: Trogir
Day 9: Split | Dubrovnik
Day 10: Dubrovnik
Day 11: Dubrovnik
Day 12: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.