May 20 – 31, 2019 [singles: waitlist only]
Number of days:
- Surround yourself with both culture and the beautiful outdoors of Croatia and the Dalmatian Coast on this 10-night, small-group journey.
- Stay in Zagreb, the old capital city that is young at heart, and Split and Dubrovnik, two Dalmatian Coast treasures.
- Create memories of a lifetime as you explore Zagreb’s Old Town, wander through the grand ruins of Diocletian’s Palace, look down upon the streets of Dubrovnik from its medieval city walls and discover historic Trogir, a gem of a Renaissance town.
- Take in the spectacular beauty of the Plitvice Lakes; board a ferry to the island of Brac to enjoy a winery lunch and tasting; and explore the stunning Dalmatian Coast, one of the most stunning coastlines in the world!
- The sigh-inducing scenery includes cerulean bays, forested inlets, rugged mountains and red-roofed storybook towns.
- Stay at first-class hotels and enjoy an extensive meal plan, including wine with dinner.