Aug. 17 – 22, 2019
Number of days:
- Dive into the rich history of the Dalmatian Coast, learning about its Venetian, Byzantine and Ottoman settlers, among others.
- Walk through glamourous Hvar Town, with its impressive collection of Venetian Renaissance architecture.
- Bike, hike and boat between islands amid stunning Adriatic scenery, where pirates ruled for over 300 years.
- Admire the formidable walled city of Dubrovnik, a medieval jewel of turrets and tiled roofs.
- Photo credit to Backroads/Russell Grange.