- Celebrated in art and song, Europe’s great rivers carved borders, created trade routes, and cultivated traditions and cultures that live on today.
- Enjoy an intimate look at five distinct countries and appreciate Europe from a wider lens on this expertly crafted journey.
- Cruise the charming canals of Amsterdam and navigate the mighty Rhine, Main and Danube rivers.
- Explore great cities, including Amsterdam, Budapest, Cologne, Passau and Vienna, and visit the charming towns of Koblenz, Melk and Miltenberg.
- Marvel at the beauty of the Middle Rhine and Wachau Valley.
- Personalize your experience in select ports with a choice of included shore excursions that range from cycling adventures to museum and culinary tours.
- Along the way, local experts shed light on destinations they know and love.
- This once-in-a-lifetime adventure includes 14 nights aboard an exclusively chartered first-class river cruiser, all meals and wine, beer or soft drinks with lunch and dinner.
- No single supplement!
- AHI Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 3: Amsterdam
Day 4: Cologne, Germany
Day 5: Koblenz
Day 6: Miltenberg
Day 7: Würzburg
Day 8: Bamberg
Day 9: Nuremberg
Day 10: Regensburg
Day 11: Passau
Day 12: Melk, Austria | Dürnstein
Day 13: Vienna
Day 14: Bratislava, Slovakia
Day 15: Budapest, Hungary
Day 16: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.