Oct. 13-28, 2018
Number of days:
$5,245 [and up]
|Flyer: Cruise the Heart of Europe||710.46 KB|
- Coursing through the heartland of Europe, the continent’s great rivers made expansion in art, culture and trade possible.
- On this one-of-a-kind journey through five countries, explore the charming canals of Amsterdam and navigate the fabled Rhine, Main, and Danube rivers.
- Discover historic cities such as Cologne with its celebrated Cathedral and Würzburg, renowned for its baroque and rococo architecture.
- Visit the walled city of Nuremberg and the stunning imperial capitals of Vienna, Bratislava and Budapest.
- Explore charming river towns, and marvel at the beauty of the Middle Rhine and Wachau valleys.
- Personalize your experience with a choice of included shore excursions that include eight UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Local speakers lead engaging talks that showcase local history and culture.
- This expertly crafted journey includes first-class cruise accommodations and all meals including wine with lunch and dinner.
- There is no single supplement for solo travelers.