May 4 – 17, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Cruise Europe||609.48 KB|
- Celebrated in art and song, Europe’s great rivers carved borders, created trade routes, and cultivated traditions and cultures that live on today.
- Enjoy an intimate look at five distinct countries and appreciate Europe from a wider lens on this expertly crafted journey.
- Cruise the charming canals of Amsterdam and navigate the mighty Rhine, Main and Danube rivers.
- Explore great cities, including Amsterdam, Budapest, Cologne, Passau and Vienna, and visit the charming towns of Koblenz, Melk and Miltenberg.
- Marvel at the beauty of the Middle Rhine and Wachau Valley.
- Personalize your experience in select ports with a choice of included shore excursions that range from cycling adventures to museum and culinary tours.
- Along the way, local experts shed light on destinations they know and love.
- This once-in-a-lifetime adventure includes 14 nights aboard an exclusively chartered first-class river cruiser, all meals and wine, beer or soft drinks with lunch and dinner.
- No single supplement!
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.