Oct. 3 – 11, 2020
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Provence and Burgundy||2.12 MB|
- Savor Burgundy wines, lavender-scented foothills, culinary traditions and world-renowned landmarks as you cruise the Rhône and Saône Rivers in Southern France.
- Unpack once and travel with ease as you enjoy seven nights on an exclusively chartered first-class ship.
- Visit the Palais des Papes in the medieval walled city of Avignon and follow in the footsteps of gladiators in Arles.
- Explore Beaune, the winemaking capital of the Burgundy region, and delight in Lyon, replete with scenic parks and riverside paths.
- Discover the beauty and wildlife of Camargue National Park. Plus, in several ports, choose from a selection of included excursions.
- This delightful journey in Southern France includes an extensive meal plan, plus wine and beer with lunch and dinner.
- There is no single supplement for solo travelers.