- Share your love of travel with the entire family on this first-class cruise with ports of call in Switzerland, France, Germany and the Netherlands!
- In the Rhine Valley, feel enveloped in the entrancing riverside scenery of hilltop castles, vine-laced slopes and medieval towns.
- Take in wonderful views of the serene Mosel river valley from the castle high above Cochem.
- In Amsterdam, glide along its leafy, 17th-century canals.
- Choose from included family-friendly, cultural excursions, such as bicycling, hiking, museum visits and culinary experiences, in Strasbourg, Speyer, Heidelberg, Rüdesheim, Cologne and Amsterdam.
- Younger travelers, ages 7 and up, will enjoy onboard activities geared to their interests in the care of two dedicated Youth Directors.
- Unpack once on this engaging, seven-night journey, which includes an ample meal plan with complimentary wine and beer for the adults at lunch and dinner.
- View the interview with Professor Alex Filippenko about the 2021 Rhine Cruise trip.
- AHI Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Zürich, Switzerland | Basel
Day 3: Strasbourg, France
Day 4: Speyer, Germany | Heidelberg
Day 5: Rüdesheim | Rhine Gorge | Koblenz
Day 6: Koblenz | Mosel River | Cochem
Day 7: Cologne
Day 8: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 9: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.