Jul. 11 – 19, 2022 [singles waitlist only]
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Rhine Family Cruise||1.27 MB|
- Share your love of travel with the entire family on this first-class cruise with ports of call in Switzerland, France, Germany and the Netherlands!
- In the Rhine Valley, feel enveloped in the entrancing riverside scenery of hilltop castles, vine-laced slopes and medieval towns.
- Take in wonderful views of the serene Mosel river valley from the castle high above Cochem. In Amsterdam, glide along its leafy, 17th-century canals.
- Choose from included family-friendly, cultural excursions, such as bicycling, hiking, museum visits and culinary experiences, in Strasbourg, Speyer, Heidelberg, Rüdesheim, Cologne and Amsterdam.
- Younger travelers, ages 7 and up, will enjoy onboard activities geared to their interests in the care of two dedicated Youth Directors.
- Unpack once on this engaging, seven-night journey, which includes an ample meal plan with complimentary wine and beer for the adults at lunch and dinner.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.