Jul. 22 – 30, 2019 [ on request only]
Number of days:
$3,245 [and up]
140 (ship capacity)
|Final Brochure: Rhine River Cruise||2.09 MB|
- Embark on a journey that takes you along one of Europe’s most storied waterways.
- On this seven-night cruise, discover iconic destinations along the Rhine River aboard the MS Amadeus Silver III.
- Glide through the Rhine Valley, where medieval castles nestle into the vine-laced hills.
- Explore Amsterdam, the Netherlands’ most intriguing city, and beautiful Cologne.
- Tailor this journey to your interests by choosing among included cultural and active excursions, such as wine tasting and bicycling, in Amsterdam, Breisach, Oberwesel and Speyer; you even can venture into France on excursions offered in Strasbourg.
- Along the way, listen to lectures that give you more insight into the region, and partake in the German tradition of Frühschoppen, the mid-morning snack of pretzels and sausages accompanied by a cold beer.
- All meals are included and feature wine, beer or soft drinks with lunch and dinner. There is no supplement for solo travelers.