Jul. 19 – 27, 2020
Number of days:
140 (ship capacity)
|Final Flyer: Rhine River Cruise||402.78 KB|
- Embark on an unforgettable journey along one of Europe’s most storied waterways and witness the splendor of the Upper Middle Rhine Valley, a dramatically beautiful stretch that has inspired writers, artists and composers.
- Unpack once and see medieval castles nestled into the vine-laced hills, and stroll the streets of culturally rich Cologne, the 2,000-year-old city with its famous Gothic cathedral.
- Glide along the 17th-century canals of beautiful Amsterdam and tailor this journey to your interests by choosing among a variety of included excursions in Amsterdam, Breisach, Oberwesel, Speyer and Strasbourg.
- Enjoy legends including the story of Loreley and partake in expert-led discussions that shed light on the region.
- Delight in the German tradition of Frühschoppen, the mid-morning snack of pretzels and sausages accompanied by a cold beer.
- This seven-night journey includes an ample meal plan, plus wine, beer or soft drinks with lunch and dinner.
- There is no supplement for solo travelers.