Apr. 17 – 25, 2019 [Waitlist only]
Number of days:
$3,045 [and up]
134 (ship capacity)
|Final Brochure: Dutch Waterways||1.46 MB|
- Glide through the waterways of the Netherlands and Belgium during a seven-night cruise and discover Old World cities, picture-perfect towns and centuries of history and culture.
- This journey aboard an exclusively chartered, first-class river ship features included excursions in Amsterdam, where a special canal cruiser takes you through tree-lined canals to see the city’s highlights; the serene village of Giethoorn, where charming Dutch houses can be reached only on foot or by boat, and Antwerp, which has an impressive medieval cityscape.
- The rest of the trip is of your own design; in the other ports, choose from a selection of included excursions, which range from cycling to exploring art museums to chocolate tasting to, of course, tiptoeing through tulips.
- Enjoy an extensive meal plan featuring wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner.
- There is no supplement for solo travelers.