Apr. 25-May 3, 2018 [Waitlist only]
Number of days:
$2,745 [and up]
- Experience a captivating seven-night cruise through Holland and Belgium’s lovely waterways and canals.
- As you alight in waterfront towns, customize your cruise with a choice of excursions.
- In Amsterdam, delight in a vividly colorful tulip garden, pedal through the scenic countryside, or admire the Rijksmuseum’s masterpieces.
- Discover The Hague, the Dutch government’s cosmopolitan center, walk through Delft’s romantic old town, and select from museum tours featuring fine art or Delft porcelain.
- Stroll across Bruges’ tiny cobbled bridges, and then visit an art museum, family brewery or chocolatier’s shop.
- Other included excursions take you cruising down Amsterdam’s picturesque canals, floating through fairy-tale Giethoorn and walking through Antwerp’s medieval streets.
- Your Travel Director handles all the logistics, while local guides and lecturers enlighten you on the region’s history and culture.
- Enjoy the simplicity of unpacking once aboard a first-class ship, where your welcoming crew provides exceptional service and delicious meals, including wine and beer with lunch and dinner.
- For solo travelers, the single supplement is waived.